The Soleunique family is growing and we’re looking forward to inviting educators and creative artists to join us at both our Aurora and Wheaton locations. Faculty member and substitute-teacher positions for employment are available for our 2019-2020 and subsequent academic years. Preferred candidates must have substantial experience in the position for which they are applying.
What we ARE looking for:
- Individuals with the ability to communicate with groups of children with varying skills and abilities.
- Experience with recital and/or competitive & professional choreography.
- Instructors who have a genuine passion for teaching and developing young dancers in a professional and age-appropriate manner.
Instructor positions available (substitute and faculty):
- Children’s classes (18mos – 6 yrs)
- Beginning through advanced levels
- Hip Hop (Fundamentals, Street & Commercial/Industry)
- Tumbling & Acrobatic
- If you have a discipline, style or class offering not listed above, please feel free to include in your application and we will be more than happy to entertain the possibility of adding it (and you), to our schedule.